Apply for job #1038
Oversees the overall operation, supervision and administration of all assigned gaming operations on an assigned shift. Responsible for enhancing the growth of gaming revenues through the development of the customer base and efficient running of the gaming floor. Provide a positive work environment, encouraging teamwork and cooperation within the department and other departments. Able to make judgmental decisions in a live time environment. Performs all duties in accordance with the company policies and within the realm of the company’s vision, mission and core values.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Administer an efficient operation of all Pit games on assigned shift with highest customer service quality.
• Constantly view the floor and make changes the game mix, limits and table numbers to suit player demand in a live time environment.
• Liaise with Workforce Management and VP/ Director of Table Games for any scheduling anomalies or spread suggestions.
• Actively participate to spread planning based on historical data and on-floor observation.
• To encourage participation from team members to contribute ideas and feedback observed in a timely manner.
• Coach and develop staff giving achievable targets and measurable goals.
• Mentor and develop the ability of the Assistant Shift Manager under their control.
• Maintains security of all games, monies and personnel.
• Remains alert to any unusual or questionable activity by Pit employees or gaming customers and takes appropriate action to correct the situation within established guidelines and procedures.
• Maintains close ties with guests through personal contact.
• Analyzes customer play for possible cheating, scams, counters, or other unusual play and takes appropriate action.
• Maintains accurate records and documentation of shift activities and communicates with incoming shift management.
• Monitors and maintains the gaming floor and equipment by performing regular walk-throughs and logging repairs or changes based on priority.
• Resolves player dispute.
• Maintains appropriate scheduling to satisfy the volume in the casino.
• Greets guests in the casino and participates in social events and special promotions.
• Prepares and delivers performance appraisal reviews.
• Interact with department and team members, management, and contractors professionally and positively.
• Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
• Adhere to the company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Education: High School Graduate or above.
• 5 Years or above of managerial experience in Casino / Table Games operations / Workforce Management in sizable property with 100 tables or above; managerial experience is Asia Pacific will be an advantage.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy procedure manuals, and other related documents.
• Able to communicate effectively in English (Written/Spoken).
Ability to communicate in Chinese will be an advantage.
• Hosting skills required, must have a track record of providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time.
• May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours.
• Schedules may vary based on business need.
• Must be able to work independently or with a team
• Proficient computer skills including email, word processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), database, PowerPoint, presentation.
• Independent environment Resolve Player/Staff disputes in a quiet and professional manner.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills to function effectively under time constraints and within established deadlines, with particular attention to details.
• Self-motivated, well-organized, responsible, friendly and polite with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
• Able to multi-task.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. A casino environment is typically smoky.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Airfare to and from.
· Transportation from Housing to work and back
· Employee duty meal
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Sick Leave
· Health / Dental Insurance, after completion of 90 day probationary period.